Molding 2019 is where the leaders
in injection molding connect.
Molding 2019 is a unique event focusing on innovations in injection molding technology. At Molding 2019, industry leaders discuss the latest developments in various molding processes, equipment, materials and management techniques, with special emphasis on adding value to your business. This conference is widely recognized as the most important forum for technical information and business conditions in injection molding.
Now in it's 29th year, the Molding conference brings global leaders and innovators in injection molding together under one roof in the world's premier technical conference on this technology.
Learn from industry experts on process management, materials development, automation, tooling, additive manufacturing & materials handling, and drying. Network with peers and industry professionals that can help improve your operations. Meet with buyers and suppliers that will help grow your business. Attend sessions on the hottest topics in injection molding, including end-market focused breakout sessions, presented by industry leaders!
Make plans now to attend Molding 2019. You'll come away with valuable tips and insights that you can't find anywhere else.
General Topics Covered:
- Emerging Molding Technologies: Additive Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, predictive maintenance.
- Materials: Engineering materials, thermoplastic composites, LSR, recycled/reprocessed materials.
- Tooling: Intelligent molds, servo-electric tool actions, 3D-printed production tooling, advances in hot runners.
- Robots & Automation: Collaborative robots, Cartesian vs. jointed-arm robots, and when you should automate.
- Establishing & Maintaining a Robust Process: Applying principles of scientific molding and other strategies to create repeatable molding processes.
- ...And more!